Glossary beginning with R

Click one of the letters above to go to the page of all terms beginning with that letter.
REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals)

European Community Regulation on chemicals and their safe use.

ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure)

structure protecting against the rollover of construction equipment.